Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
There are 3 (Three) fully equipped dental units with a central supply of compressed air and central suction vacuum in out patients department. This department has indoor unit with more than 20 beds for non-paying patients and 10 cabins for paying patients.
Average number of patients treated per month: 300
The following treatments are being given by the department :
- Simple Extraction of the tooth.
- Surgical extraction of impacted tooth.
- Surgical endodontic such as Apiacctomy; Retrograde Root Filling, Hemisection of tooth.
- Cellulitis, osteomyelities, Abscess and other oro-facial infection.
- Fracture of facial bones and soft tissue injury.
- Tumours and cysts of oro-facial region.
- Temporo-Mandibular joint disorders.
- Oral Cancer & Pre canceraus lesions.
- Cleft lip & palate.
- Diseases of salivary glands.
- Maxillary sinus disorders.
- Neurological disorders.