Foreign Student admission
The following needs to be done before we can admit any foreign student:
- Get your O and A level or equivalent certificates attested by your foreign ministry.
- Get an application form from the Bangladesh Embassy in your country. Fill up the form and Submit the same to Bangladesh Embassy with a demand draft (DD) of US $ 70 (Seventy) only made payable to Director, Medical Education & HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
- The application form submitted in the Embassy should reach our Foreign Embassy and they will send it to DGHS (Director General of Health Services) for ‘equivalence’ of your marks (for which you have paid US $ 70) and determine if you are eligible for admission. If found eligible, they will send it to IMC. Only then, we can consider your application and select the better ones. Who knows, you may always stand a chance.
- Hostel accommodation cost is the same as Bangladeshi students.
- If you need to know more, e-mail to the Principal directly: