Eligibility of candidate
Name of Course :
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Basic qualifications & prerequisite for entrance in BDS course :
- Total GPA (Aggregate of SSC and HSC or equivalence class) or (O level & A level) should be 9.00.
- In HSC or equivalent Examination candidate must have Biology having minimum GPA 3.50
- Should be either from the current year or the previous year.
- Admission policy will be followed by rules stipulated from Director General Health Services (DGHS), Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed Admission Form attached to the prospectus, obtainable from the office of the Principal on payment of a non refundable fee of Taka 1000/- (One thousand) only.
- Completed application in prescribed form will be submitted to the office of the Principal, City Dental College by the date and time mentioned in the College Notice Board /Newspaper advertisement/website. A merit list will be prepared by the college authority & will be hanged in the college notice board students will be admitted as per merit list. Number of siblings of the freedom fighters will be admitted as per existing Govt’s rules.
- Free student ship Number & candidate of free studentship will be selected by DGHS as per govt. rules.